Love every single moment of life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh, This is Life?

Who am I?
Does anyone still feel like they are waiting for their life to start? My whole life i had this idea of what i thought life would be like. I wanted to meet a man who was head over heels in love with me, become a famous singer and live somewhere cool where everyday felt like i was in this world for a purpose. Well I'm a 30 year old single mom who sings but for little money and lives in the town i loathed as a kid. Hmmm..what went wrong here? In this last year i have learned that LIFE HAS STARTED! No magic man or money will make my life all of a sudden complete. The journey is the life and it never ends, until you die that is.. but thats another story. Internal peace is what i yearn for. No, i have not found my niche in this world but i want to start enjoying the non niche life. There is beauty in every struggle if you look hard enough. The people surrounding you, the experiences you have, and the memories you make are the true "Who am I's" Cliche, yes, i know but Cliches have a point! We all have this idea of who we should be and lets be honest most of us fall short. There will always be someone more beautiful, more interesting maybe even more awesome!(If that's possible) but like my mom always told me "What someone else has has nothing to do with what  you have." So if you are waiting for your life to start..WAKE UP, ITS HERE! Go be a force in this world, believe with your whole heart, don't be afraid to fail! You know that thing in the back of you mind that you have always wanted to do, but something has held you back? Well go do it! We live ONE life! Make it count!!!!! Oh and EAT WELL!
XOXO
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment