Love every single moment of life.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Self Steam.

Ever wake up one day and feel like you're hotter than Americas next top model and then the very next day feel like Oprah off her diet(without the fame and fortune)? Is this normal? How can we balance our crazy imbalanced psyche?? I think of myself as two different women;The Sarah that feels confident, positive and inspired and can take on the world with out a second thought. She feels comfortable in her own skin and she smiles all day long. This Sarah is my favorite. But then.. There is other Sarah..Lets call her Sarha. (OK not very clever but its the best i could come up with for now) So Sarha wakes up and she feels fat,ugly,stupid,incompetent and completely invisible in the world. She just wants to be noticed, she is so needy, making the ones around her very drained. Where did Sarah go? This girl sucks! Ok for the record i am not Bi-Polar.. at least i think I'm not. I guess we could blame it on hormones.. and guys don't act like you don't have ugly days! You get your man periods and are more moody than we could ever be.(Love you though) So how can we cope with this multiple personality disorder?? Well i am no expert but i think its ok to be Sarha once and a while, she keeps me in check, she lets my ego stay modest and she reminds me I'm human and that its ok to have "UGLY" days. The thing I'm learning is feelings aren't reality sometimes so lets just learn to embrace, deal with, and move on. Lets face it positive thinking is great but we cant fake it all the time. So be positive, be confident but love the other you too, accept that your not always gonna feel hot and that's ok! There is beauty in the imperfections! Embrace every part of who you are and live to the fullest.. Oh and put down the candy bar and get your butt moving!!
XOXO
sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment